Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oral presentations to begin April 29

During class this Wednesday evening (April 29), I will be collecting the research proposals for your final projects. I will review them and return them next week (or respond sooner by e-mail upon request).

Also this Wednesday, the following students will give oral presentations on their final projects: Taikyah H., Deb M., Mindy D., Samira C., Amanda S., Scott B., Desiree C., Angelina E., Todd T. and Julia C.

Everyone else, whether they have signed up for it or not, must give their oral presentations during next week's class (May 6).

As I mentioned in class last week, I've been having some difficulties accessing my e-mail account lately, so if you have urgent questions or concerns, call me at the number provided on the course syllabus.

No comments: